- To build a Nano satellite with a mass less than 10kg .
- To be launched by PSLV and to estimate the amount for atmospheric green house gases.
- To provide hands on experience to the student and the faculty of SRM University in building small satellite.
- To develop a Nano-satellite Bus.
- The payload will be operational for an estimated period of 12 months.
- The follow-on satellites can continue the present objectives or could serve entirely new objectives and the current satellite architecture could be used as a BUS for similar payloads.